Monday 12 January 2015

Creating a "Virtual" Reality




The Virtual Job Search Coach comes on board!


I'm happy to announce that I'm currently working with Stacey Taylor at Virtual Job Search Coach ahead of the 2015 season!  One of my Resolutions for this year has been to improve the skills necessary to better represent my current sponsors and demonstrate to prospective businesses that I can do a great job of promoting them through my racing, and I've connected with the right person to help me in this endeavour.  

Stacey is committed to providing "exceptional service to clients through relationship building, assessing client needs, analyzing their challenges and creating personalized solutions."  Values like this, and the level of commitment Stacey brings to her work, are a perfect fit in my support group.  Looking forward to taking my sponsorship skill set to the next level in 2015!

You can find more info about VJSC at www.virtualjobsearchcoach.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment